- gron: a 500-line tron clone (OpenGL demo for go)
- Contextual error reporting in Haskell
- Switched to Hakyll
- Nothing to hide: Why privacy matters
HacksSome quick-and-dirty hacks you might enjoy:
- A stripped-down, less resource-hungry version of the pommed macbook hotkeys daemon.
- A netcat clone in go that supports TLS authentication, for easy debugging of secured interfaces.
- A simple and fast source-lines-of-code counter.
- A trivial webserver to wrap a CGI script. Useful for e.g. gitweb.
- Web hack to visualize procedurally generated music.
- A pair of tools for finding data leaks.
- Fuzz programs by randomizing allocated memory.
- Protect programs from information leaks by clearing freed memory.